Monday, May 26, 2008

A Second Introduction

So as I was editing pictures this morning, I was doing some thinking. And decided to change things up a bit. I felt like I needed to change the name of my blog from "Inside the Blah" because...Well.....that's not what it means to me. I don't really consider this a documentation of "blah". Or even a blogging of events that have taken place throughout the day. It's learning. It's experimentation. It's a display of photographs....not pictures. Photographs that mean something to me because of the memories that accompany them. Trying to summarize the events does them absolutely no justice and I'm no writer. So, why even bastardize them. One day, I hope I'll be able to see myself as a true photographic artist, and not simply a novice photographer. This is my wish...........this is my hope. So aside from the occasional ranting. There will be much less words, and more focus on the photographs. That's all.


Puerto Villarta in Federal Way


Donnie, dripping sweat.



The cutest little girl you'll ever see. My cousin's baby daughter.

1 comment:

Doohickie said...

I've enjoyed your writing, and it's not as bad as you think. That said, I think brevity is a virtue on the a photo blog. The captions are good. Maybe a short statement or two to set up the pic if you think it enhances it. You'll find your balance.